thanksgiving vacation was supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. i sneezed a lot and baked linzer hearts, watched the parade, made a lovely turkey supper with the handsome man, dreamed up and reflected on future plans, caught up with friends over pie and hot chocolate, and ignited the fireplace to bless the season. lots of laughing was had.
and things learned:
1. my friends are rockstars.
2. silk nog is now at whole foods.
3. it's okay to give myself some credit sometimes.
4. i really enjoy retail environments that play jazzy christmas music.
5. stevia can be bought in flavors.