the ever consistant grandmother's house at christmas was experienced again. over the years, actual time spent at grandmother's house on christmas day has shortened and shortened. this year could possibly have beaten all records. in at 11am, gifts unwrapped at noon, eating at 1:30pm, and out the door at 3pm. (we're pros at this.)
1. complaining about when food will be served. check
2. ham. check.
3. the story about uncle b. hitting maxwell (a cat) with tennis balls. told.
4. grandmother accusing everyone of stealing everything. check.
5. me totally loving that i can spend time with my family on christmas. yes.
Monday, December 20, 2010
on december 18th, dear friends and family gathered by the lake to coordinate and celebrate love, grilled meats, the great outdoors, pretty dresses, teamwork, and the future.
1. sharing zombie apocalypse plans with will.
2. participating in my first wedding.
3. discovering a new great carbonated water.
4. watching g + n smile.
weddings are a nice thing to do.