i do believe i have the fundamental structure and utility of the "elle operations manual" complete. with a solid framework in place, adventure, spontaneity, chaos, big waves, and dynamism can flourish, in a way that not only doesn't interfere with my work, but actually aids in its achievement.
below is a basic model that i employed in constructing the operations manual.
1. organization - daily operations.
2. marketing and sales - the ways i present and promote myself.
3. individuals - all contact and handling info regarding friends, family, co-workers.
4. technology - information on resources for how i get things done (lists, personal systems, etc.)
5. capital - all finances and budgeting.
and now that the manual's been assembled, it will be added to my toolbox.